Ideal for the first-time owner of an imc measurement device
imc measurement devices come with the standard operating software imc DEVICES included. In this beginner’s course you will learn in a day to operate the system. You will perform practical exercises, learn background information about measurement technology and receive tips for working with the system.
Newcomers to performing data acquisition with imc measurement devices.
Familiarity with MS Windows (e.g., Win XP or Win 7, etc.).
- Set-up and connection of the measuring system
- connection to measuring system and PC
- commissioning of the measurement system
- signal connections to corresponding inputs (measurement examples)
- Basic configuration for measuring
- initial settings
- setting channel names, sampling rates, etc. on the base card
- setting signal conditioning on the amplifier card
- online presentation of the measurement
- pre-processing of data (processing card)
- presentation of measurement data
- Settings for saving data and triggering options
- definition of events to initiate trigger
- using monitor channels
- digital tasks after trigger initiation
1 Day (9:00 am - 4:30 pm)
Next in training session sequence:
imc DEVICES - imc Online FAMOS I
Currently scheduled sessions appear in our Training Calender.
This training session can also be held at your company location; talk to us about it.